Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liza Fromer engaged??

Question Liza Fromer engaged??

I thought I heard it mentioned on BT this morning that some dude proposed to Liza on Friday and she said yes. For the moment, I'll assume that it was her bf.

Anybody heard about this at all? Any Liza fans here that are disappointed by the news??

Retired TERB Ass Slapper
    I'm still heartbroken from the time Jennifer V got married.

Mississauga Horndog
    He's not good enough for her... whoever he is

Maybe we can set him up with an SP and plant a hidden camera in the room LOL
    Oh, and the last thing was Olivia Gondek. It says I wanted to eat her pussy and I have never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. Im happily married. Ive got more than enough to eat at home.

Leafs nation member!
    If Laura Da Batista wasn't married I'd go for her lol hot Italian MILF! Liz West is pretty cute too wonder if she is single?

Originally posted by Leaffan1976
    If Laura Da Batista wasn't married I'd go for her lol hot Italian MILF! Liz West is pretty cute too wonder if she is single?
    this looks like it may turn into another CITY-TV ladies thread. Laura is pretty nice though there's something about her nose that kinda turns me off. There's plenty of pickings though. I'm a huge fan of Mika Amitovski and Merella Fernandez.

As for Jennifer Peck-Valentyne, she's okay but I wouldn't drool as heavily for her as I would Mika or Merella. Nalini can look good, but doesn't always.

where did Heather Lin disappear to?? She used to do weekend sports on City-Pulse.

Leafs nation member!
    yeah her nose is a little off but at times I feel she is trying to seduce me and other fans of hers lol.

not sure what happened to Heather Lin now they got this hugh burril guy. It's nice to see CITY is giving another female a Sports position but I guess Heather must of got an offer she couldnt refuse from another station. Kathryn is pretty funny tho not sure if I could date her but since she loves sports then maybe lol.

BTW anyone have that city tv video clip of gord and ann joking around off camera. or on where I can get it myself? I heard its pretty funny.

SPECTRE
    My favs are:
    1. Mika Middolo (ne Amitovski)
    2. Nalini Sharma
    3. Liza Fromer
    4. Katherine Humphries
    5. Anne-Marie Green
    6. Merella Fernandez

Ann Rohmer is looking a little long in the tooth these days. Never did like Jennifer Peck/Valentyne.

Originally posted by blofeld
    My favs are:
    1. Mika Middolo (ne Amitovski)
    2. Nalini Sharma
    3. Liza Fromer
    4. Katherine Humphries
    5. Anne-Marie Green
    6. Merella Fernandez

Ann Rohmer is looking a little long in the tooth these days. Never did like Jennifer Peck/Valentyne.
    blofeld definitely has good taste. Very nice list indeed. I can't believe I used Mika's maiden name. Whoops, wishful thinking I guess. To this list, I'd add the likes of Jee-Yun Lee and Heather Lin.

Hugh moved from doing sports on BT to CityPulse weekends. I had hoped that meant Heather would be moving to BT, but unfortunately that hasn't happened. Hopefully she turns up somewhere.

Leafs nation member!
    Whos mika? Is she on CP24? never noticed her yet and ive been watching city tv for over 20 years now. Well now that City TV and Toronto1 are under the same ownership maybe Heather or other City Tv personalities may end up there in the future.

SPECTRE
    Originally posted by Leaffan1976
    Whos mika? Is she on CP24? never noticed her yet and ive been watching city tv for over 20 years now. Well now that City TV and Toronto1 are under the same ownership maybe Heather or other City Tv personalities may end up there in the future.
    Mika does the TTC report on BT.

Banned
    Is it me or has Anne Mroczkowski (probably spelled wrong) gotten BETTER looking over the years???

Still Without Humour
    Originally posted by GoLeafsGo
    ...there's something about her nose that kinda turns me off. There's plenty of pickings though.
    Is it just me this morning or was that funny?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Liza's boyfriend is a tall, thin reasonably good looking YOUNGER guy...heh heh. Terrible to say, he looked like a bit of a Guido.

Saw them in the airport in Cancun this past January.

Interesting note: in Mexico, Liza was wearing this totally tight top that showed off her "assets" nicely. As soon as she landed in Toronto, the attire disappeared for something more in keeping with TO's January weather. A brief flash of flesh.

Mirella is a babe. Saw her doing a remote the other day. Gorgeous girl.

Mika's got nice boobs, but that's it.

Anne Mroz does look better and better. Sadly, her husband has a wandering eye, and is known as a bit of a hound, so poor Anne shows a bit of sadness in her eyes as a result.

Originally posted by The Doctor
    Is it just me this morning or was that funny?
    thanks Doc. I was HOPING someone would've caught on to that one. Being the expert nosepicker that I am, I had hoped that I wasn't the only one who'd appreciate my choice of words.

wait a sec, I just admitted to being a nosepicker eh? well it's not true damnit!!

Originally posted by Mao Tse Tongue
    Mirella is a babe. Saw her doing a remote the other day. Gorgeous girl.
    Merella is definitely at the top of my CITY-TV to do list. The skintone, the full lips. And I like her fashion sense too.

Mika's got nice boobs, but that's it.
    she doesn't have a perfect nose either. But I like the hair and she has such a sweet smile. and yeah, those boobs too! killer!!

Liza only looked okay this morning.

Leafs nation member!
    Originally posted by blofeld
    Mika does the TTC report on BT.
    Thanks blofeld. I havent watched BT in a while but since you guys think she hot (the boobs and i am a boob lover lol) ill have to tune in one of these days lol
    A Penny for your thoughts..A dollar if you flash me

Bazinga Bitches

Re: Liza Fromer engaged??

Originally posted by GoLeafsGo
    For the moment, I'll assume that it was her bf.

Excellent assumption. The last thing I want to find out is that there are total strangers going around proposing to women on T.V.

Banned
    Liza Fromer engaged??

Damn, and just when I thought I had a chance with her.

Ovature, light the lights
    I'm personally not much of a fan of Liza but didn't I did hear a couple of news reports that she was dating that Bob guy from the bachelor (cause enquiring minds wanted to know lol)

resident smartass
    Yeah, I heard about Liza too! Damn, Like any of us had a chance eh?

Anyhow, she is not everyone's cup of tea but I've lusted after her ever since she was on the weather network....I still have that sunshine girl pic saved on my puter.

I also think Miss Elizabeth is the cutest thing since baby pandas! Those dimples and those eyes, sheesh, if only.........

hot damn that Nalini looked really awesome today on BT and CityPulse at noon. Just a nice simple sleeveless black top. My vote was for her today even though I usually prefer Mika to Nalini.

Nalini definitely seems to look a whole lot better in these summer months when she's able to wear skimpier outfits.

Cool I'll take Mika anyday...

Since I work in the area I have walked by CP24/CityTV several times in the morning when BT is on. In fact yesterday for the 4th or 5th time I walk right by with-in 3 or 4 ft of Nalini while she was outside getting ready to do her report. Sorry to say but my report is she is not (IMO) all that special. Sadly I have never seen Mika in person... but I'll take Mika over all of them anyday.

A guy w/a girlie handle
    CITY is nice but CNN sets the standard.

A guy w/a girlie handle
    Unless, by CITY we can include MMM's Karina Huber. Now there's a lady I could saddle up to!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast